Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Begining...

Well this is it.  The first post of Chain Changes.  Everything has to start somewhere and this is starting here.  Does that make sense to you?  If it doesn't, take a moment to consider just how deep that really was.  Or... you could just read on.  But hey, that's your choice.

This blog is going to be your one-stop-shop for everything feral druid (except it's going to be even better, since at this shop... it's all free).  Yes, that means, if you haven't figured it out yet, this blog is related to World of Warcraft.  If you don't play the game, chances are you'll find my posts slightly less enlightening.  Though I'm sure even non-WoW players will be more then happy to come here to bask in true literary brilliance.

Then again, maybe not.

I'm going to start things off by explaining what I'm sure plenty of people are wondering about.  The name.  "Chain Changes."  Sounds a little odd, doesn't it?  Well I'm going to break it apart for you.

Chain (noun) is a series of objects connected one after the other.  Change (verb) is to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.  In other words, we've got a series of changes.  And it's a blog about feral druids.  Seeing any connections?

If not... I'm sure it'll come to you at some point.

Basically, I wanted a name unique enough that it will be original (which I think it is), but still simple and interesting enough that people will remember it.  Especially when it comes to WoW, with spells such as "Chain Lightening" and "Chain Heal" flying all over the place, I thought the name was appropriate.

Over the next little while, I'm going to be delving into everything that is feral druid.  From the inns and outs of cat form PvP, to the great mystery that is druid tanking (I'll make sure to let everyone know when I actually work up the guts to try that one), everything you've ever wanted to know about the class/spec will be brought to light here.  And probably... a whole whack of stuff you didn't want to know.  You'll just have to sift through it.

What can I say?  I'm a wealth of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment